Thursday, March 28, 2013

World's Best Deer Camp Chili!



The following link will take you to what it takes to turn out a first rate gourmet chili. It's been a hit in every deer camp I've brewed a batch...and a favorite of family and friends.  If there's a special large get together in your future...here's a meal that will make it just that much more special.

http://www.namlhunt.com/wildharvest2.html

If you have some special ingredients that make your chili special as well, please take a minute or two and share with us in a comment.

Toby Bridges,
NORTH AMERICAN
MUZZLELOADER HUNTING

2 comments:

  1. The following link will take you to what it takes to turn out a first rate gourmet chili. It's been a hit in every WorldBet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toby- I don't have a secret ingredient to offer. As far as I am concerned this recipe looks spot on. So much so that even though I just had lunch, I was hungry again by the time I finished reading your recipe. Can't wait to try it out. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete